Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017

MNB and Uulen Solongo

While I was walking around at Chojin Lama Temple, a young woman came up and said she was from the Mongolian National Broadcast and she would like to do an interview on the subject of tourism in Mongolia. 
How could I have rejected this desire of a truly gorgeous woman. 


(She is definitely a member of my personal 1% club, that is, 1% of the Mongolian women (my estimate) are super very beautiful, a further 19% are beautiful, 30% are also beautiful and the remaining 50% I´ve also met.

Sounds a bit like macho, but I like women better than men. Have no problem, if a woman makes the ranking from the other side.

Will ask Uulen when the interview will be broadcasted. In the event that someone is watching Mongolian national television ;-) 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen